All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currency)
Article I. CONSENT TO DATA PROCESSING
ADRES is committed to providing the highest level of security and privacy regarding the collection and use of your personal information. Personal information includes any information by which you may be personally identified, such as a) first name, last name, gender, nationality, post box number and physical address, mobile number, e-mail address, passport and national ID number, visa details and residency status, and status as a person of determination, b) information about your computing device c) details collected in order to set up your user account from time to time, including payment details (if applicable and subject to PCI-DSS standards) or through your submission of data to our online forms, mobile applications and website contact us pages d) tools on our Services such as interactive geo locators and e) any other personal information you may choose to provide to us from time to time.
Article II. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information we collect and process about you may include:
• Identity information such as name, passport number and issuance/expiry date, unified identification and Emirates ID details, visa status and information, family book information, contact details, date of birth, gender, next of kin and family details and marital status.
• Trade information such as your company / employer name and address, the nature of your profession or company profile (e.g., banker / banking, consultant / consultancy, etc. or, where applicable, trade licence number of your company.
• Information that you provide by filling in forms for the Services
• Personal information provided during a sales event, any contest/promotion sponsored by ADRES or email or SMS campaign, your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Search queries on the ADRES websites or app or when you report a problem with any of the Services.
• Records and copies of your communications and contact with ADRES. Please note we may record your telephone calls with us for training and quality purposes but will inform you at the start of the call.
• Details of transactions, searches, enquiries, orders (including payments) and session details relating to your use of our website or app.
• Data we collect from government agencies in response to search enquiries or service requests you make on our website or app. Please see Article VI, Third Party Disclosures, for more information.
Purpose of use
All personal information collected and stored by ADRES is used for one of the following purposes:
• to grant you access to the Services and provide the Services to you including processing orders and payments in accordance with your Service requests and use of our website and app.
• for our legitimate business purposes which include to assess your personal interest in ADRES offered products and services and to respond to communications from you.
• to better understand your needs and how our Services are used in order to design or improve our products and Services and optimise the user experience.
• to speed up your preferred searches on our websites.
• to comply with federal laws and regulations including fraud prevention.
• to contact you about our own and third-parties' projects and services that may be of interest to you.
• to generate or maintain records that ADRES is required to generate or maintain in accordance with any agreements it has with government authorities in the United Arab Emirates from time to time.
Article III. COOKIES
Cookies - An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie or simply cookie) is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information (such as items added in the shopping cart in an online store) or to record the user's browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past).
ADRES websites and mobile applications may collect following information using cookies:
• Geo location data, site and pages visited, traffic data, logs and other communication data while using our websites and mobile applications.
• Information about your computer, IP address, operating system and browser type.
• Web beacons may be used to count users visiting a web page or when an e-mail is opened etc.
• Flash cookies may collect and store information about user likings and navigation.
ADRES does not collect or store any sensitive information such as your financial information in our cookies.
You can configure your cookie settings in your web browser and mobile device and in some in-app settings. However, our Services may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
Article IV. PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
• By employing stringent security measures in the collection and processing of your personal information, all online forms on ADRES websites or mobile applications are submitted to backend systems through an encrypted and secured transmission channel (SSL), however please note we cannot guarantee security of your data outside of the control of ADRES. Communications over public telecommunications networks, including the internet, cannot be guaranteed to be secure.
• ADRES limits its employees' and contractors’ access to your personal information to only those personnel who hold a business reason for having access to such information.
• We educate all of our employees about the importance of confidentiality and the privacy of your personal information and our legal responsibilities. In addition, our personnel must use individual user names and passwords to access your personal information and we monitor use and access of our systems. This maintains an audit-trail by identifying who accessed or in any way modified your personal information.
• We employ logical and physical security access controls and we deploy reasonable technical and organisational security measures intended to protect your personal information from unauthorised or accidental access, use and disclosure, and against loss, destruction and theft.
• Any payments that we process on our website or app which are made by payment card will be processed in compliance with PCI-DSS standards.
• It is your responsibility to keep your login ids and passwords to the Services secure. You should not disclose them to any other person and you should update your password without delay if you believe it has been disclosed.
• ADRES will never request you to disclose any personal information through e-mails.
Article V. THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
You agree that any and all personal information ADRES holds in relation to your use of the Services or access to our website or app from time to time may be disclosed for such purposes and to such persons as required to enable ADRES to fulfil its obligations under all applicable UAE laws, orders, decrees, decisions, judicial requests and other binding instruments.
When ADRES shares your information with private third parties we ensure that we impose obligations on such third parties to protect your personal information and that a written binding contract is in place accordingly.
ADRES does not provide your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes and does not sell any of your personal information.
Your personal information may be shared:
• With a third party if you request it. For example, to process a payment we may need to share your information with our payment processing provider or to complete a service request you make we may need to use your information to search a third party government database.
• If the disclosure is required or allowed by law e.g., to police or other judicial or competent authority.
• With reputable reporting agencies, or during the investigation of a fraudulent or suspected fraudulent activity.
• In conjunction with joint marketing agreements we have entered.
• With government agencies such as the Department of Municipalities and Transport and in order to process professional license registration. If the Services incorporate government tools, such as UAE Pass to enable log-in, such tools may need to process your personal information in order to function and these tools are controlled by third parties.
• With DARI in order to integrate professional licence(s).
• With professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, financial service providers, auditors and insurers. who provide banking, financial, legal, insurance, consultancy and accounting services to us.
• With IT and technical service providers that provide us with IT and technical services which allow the website and app to operate.
• With service providers such as payment service providers, insight and marketing service providers.
With third parties, to whom we may choose to sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or our assets.
By using the Services, you consent to the sharing of your personal information as described above.
Article VI. YOUR DATA PROTECTION CHOICES
You may request certain actions or preferences in relation to your personal data. These requests may include:
• access: to receive access and copies of your personal data.
• rectification: to amend any inaccurate personal data which we hold about you.
• erasure: to erase the personal data we hold about you (subject to our legal requirements).
• restriction of processing: to restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
• data portability: to provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and have your personal data transmitted to another data controller in certain circumstances and where it is technically feasible.
• object: to object where we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by not checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. We also include an opt-out link to “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” of receiving marketing communications on each marketing communication we send to you.
You can enquire about your data protection choices and options at any time by contacting us at [email protected]. We will give due and proper consideration to all such enquiries and will comply with applicable law.
Article VII. RETENTION & ANOYMISATION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In some circumstances we will anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for analytics, market research and business development purposes, in which case we may use this anonymised information indefinitely without further notice to you.